Bloomsbury Patients Network Charter
Bloomsbury Patient Network is committed to providing the best patient workshops events and activities to support those who are living with HIV. The commitment to delivering the world’s highest standards in HIV peer support and educational workshops has resulted in them in producing Bloomsbury Patient Network Charter For Workshops, this charter can be found below and consists of 12 individual items.
- We believe that there is great value in peer support and education –therefore we will always endeavour to use HIV-positive facilitators.
- Our facilitators are professional – and we pay them for delivering high quality sessions.
- We will advise you of workshops well in advance so that you have the opportunity to put them into your schedule and attend
- Please let us know in advance if you will be attending – this helps to avoid oversubscribing and gives us numbers for catering purposes.
- Please let us know if you’ve booked but unable to attend, so that we can offer your place to another participant from the waiting list.
- We will advise you of any local tube station closures so you can make alternative arrangements in order to still arrive on time.
- We will provide free refreshments in the half hour before the workshop, so that you can arrive early, relax and socialise with other participants
- We will start the workshop at the time advertised so as to ensure that we finish at the advertised time
- Please arrive in advance of the starting time so that you get the most from the workshop. Arriving late interrupts the session for others and causes difficulty for the facilitator
- If you arrive after the workshop has started you may be asked to sit in the back of the room until a suitable break in the session.
- Out of respect for participants that have arrived on time, we will ask the security guard at the front door not to admit latecomers after the workshop has been running for 15 minutes.
- If you arrive too late to participate but still wish to take part in the day’s social activities you will be welcome to join us after the workshop for our free lunch which provides an opportunity to chat and socialise.