- What are the facts about ageing with HIV?
- What do we fear? What are our concerns?
- Are we to expect more complications?
- Are we afraid of disclsoing our staus and experiencing stigma & discrimination?
- Can we expect to age prematurely?
- What are the long term effects of medication?
- How can we monitor our own health?
NAM are leading new research on the matter and need your feedback.
- Dr Ian Williams – consultant psysician – will present the latest medical evidence.
- Roger Pebody – Joined NAM in 2008. He writes the HIV Update email bulletin, basic leaflets and factsheets, and news articles on the latest research.
- Zoe Smith – Joined NAM in 2003. She works with healthcare professionals and individuals to make sure that NAM’s patient information resources reflect the needs of people living with HIV and that they are easily and widely available to those who need them.
To book or for more information call: 020 3317 5177
Venue: Duncan Catterall Seminar Room, Mortimer Market Centre
Time: 18:00 – 19:30