- What is the latest research on our life expectancy?
- Will we experience more health problems than the general population?
- Is there any cause for concern about the long-term effects of medication?
- Should we worry about premature ageing and early onset dementia?
- Is there any evidence that arthritis and diabetes are caused by medication?
- What are the issues affecting post-menopausal women?
- What lifestyle choices can we make to help boost our immune system and keep healthy?
- What support is available re benefits, housing and social care as we age?
Dr Ian Williams will present all the latest research, data and evidence.
Refreshments will be available
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.